The first floor of Wendt Commons (which is home to Wendt Library) is open; however, many library services have been relocated to Steenbock Library. Please refer to the information below for details.
To contact a librarian for help with research and patent questions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 608-262-0696.
- Visit us in person at Steenbock Library, Room 118.
- Schedule an appointment via phone or email for a librarian to meet with you at Wendt or another location on campus.
To use our print collection:
- Print material can be browsed or borrowed directly at Wendt Library when the library is open. Items can be checked out using the self-check machine.
- Books placed on hold can be picked up at Wendt between 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Place a request through the catalog at www.library.wisc.edu to pick up Wendt materials at another campus library.
- During the semester, study space in Wendt Library is open
- Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – midnight
- Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (closed on football Saturdays)
- Sunday from noon- midnight
- Reserve a study room at Wendt
- Reserve a study room at another campus library
- Find the locations of 15 CAE labs at www.cae.wisc.edu/labs/