Welcome to UW-Madison Libraries 5th annual #UWBookMadness Tournament
- Deadline to submit brackets is 11:59 pm on March 14th, 2017.
- Printed brackets should be filled out and submitted to a participating location (see below).
- Brackets can also be sent via email to email@example.com or via snail mail to
UW Book Madness
Room 369 Memorial Library
728 State Street
Madison, WI 53706
- Mailed submissions must be postmarked by March 14, 2017
- One submission per person.
- Voting will begin March 16th.
- UW-Madison Library Academic or University staff cannot win a prize.
- Astronomy Library
- Business Library
- College Library
- Geology Library
- Historical Society
- Law Library
- Math Library
- Memorial Library
- Physics Library
- Steenbock Library
Your Contact Information
- Include a name and method of contact, just in case you win the prize.
- An email address or Twitter handle would be ideal.
- This information will be kept confidential.
- Share your Twitter handle and we may tweet updates to you.
- Round 1: 1 pt per correct pick
- Round 2: 2 pts per correct pick
- Round 3: 4 pts per correct pick
- Round 4: 8 pts per correct pick
- Round 5: 16 pts per correct pick
- Championship Round: 32 pts per correct pick
- Pride, obviously, but the top scorer will receive a gift certificate.
- Library academic and classified staff are not eligible for the prize. Library student staff are eligible.
**UW-Madison Libraries’ decision on all issues will be final.**
Good luck to everyone!