Group study rooms contain:
- 40″ LCD monitor and computer with Internet access and DoIT Infolab software
- Print to Steenbock networked printing (black & white or color).
- Electrical outlets
- Wireless network
- White boards (markers may be checked out at Circulation Desk)
- Can accommodate six to eight people
- Cables to connect laptops to LCD monitors may be checked out at the Circulation Desk
For larger groups, Room 340 has a computer with projection (requires NetID) and is also reservable by contacting us.