Library Course Pages
Library Course Pages (LCPs) are created by librarians, in collaboration with faculty and instructors, and tailored to a specific course’s needs and assignments. LCPs may be accessed from MyUW or Learn@UW.
Depending on the course, the Library Course Page may contain:
- electronic reserves links
- a list of print materials on reserve for the class in campus libraries
- links to research tools such as journal databases and Web sites
- tips and techniques for making library research faster and more efficient
- citing and citation management information, for help in formatting bibliographies
For more information on Library Course Pages, including examples, visit the Libraries’ website.
For information about placing books and reading on reserve, please visit our Steenbock Library Course Reserves page