Steenbock librarians are prepared to work with you as you prepare your manuscript, publish your research and demonstrate its impact to our larger community of engaged scholars and practitioners.
Writing, Citing and Formatting
Attend or request a library-hosted workshop on the following topics (and more):
- Powerpoint for Scientific Posters
- Research and Writing Literature Reviews in the Sciences
Attend a workshop hosted by the Writing Center.
Use style manuals for help formatting your paper.
Use citation managers to stay organized and format your citations and bibliography.
Publishing and Managing Your Rights as Author
Find where to publish and how to protect your rights.
- See our guide to Publishing Your Research Article: Sciences and Social Sciences
- Scholarly Communication: Managing Your Copyright
Browse e-journals in your research area.
Consider Open Access Initiatives.
Measuring Your Impact – Author, Article and Journal Metrics
Learn to measure author, article, and journal impacts.
- See our guide to Bibliometrics and Citation Analysis
Attend or request a workshop on Journal Impact Factors & Citation Analysis: Ranking of Journals and Articles.
Help with author disambiguation/researcher identity including ORCID ID.