Fall 2020 Updates at Steenbock Library
Most in-person library services are unavailable from now through Friday 9/25/20. Pickup by Appointment, Laptop Checkout, and some Collection Access by Appointment services continue. More details available here.
Access and Hours
- Operating hours: Monday–Thursday 9 am–10 pm, Friday 9 am–6 pm, Saturday–Sunday 1–5 pm
- Spaces will be cleaned from 12–1 pm and 5–6 pm and appointments will be unavailable
Face masks or face coverings are required to enter our facility. In addition, we request that you practice physical distancing of six feet apart. Those unable to wear a mask can take advantage of our remote services.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library.
- Enter the library and check in at the Welcome Station. Staff will confirm that you have an appointment and direct you on what to do next.
Library by Appointment Services
Appointments are available Monday-Thursday, 9 am-noon, 1-5 pm, 6-10 pm; Friday, 9 am-noon, 1-5 pm; and Saturday-Sunday 1-5 pm unless otherwise indicated.
Pickup by Appointment
- Put items on hold in the catalog and then schedule an appointment to pick them up.
- Monday–Friday, 9-noon and 1–5 pm only
In-Person Collection Access
- Visit the library stacks and make an appointment to check out items at the 2nd floor Service Desk
Print / Scan
- Printing and scanning access by appointment.
- Multiple Windows and Mac workstations are available by appointment. Color and black & white printing is available from the workstations.
- Single tables for individual use on each floor are available by appointment
- Small study rooms for individual use on the first floor of the library are available by appointment
- Borrow laptops, cameras, and other equipment
- No appointment required; show your Wiscard at the library entrance to come in and checkout equipment
- Borrow or scan textbooks and course materials
- No appointment required; show your Wiscard at the library entrance to come in and go to the Service Desk
For a useful, one-page guide to all Library by Appointment services, see our Fall 2020 Library Services page.