Click map below to go to an interactive campus map.
Lot 36 Parking
Lot 36 is a gated lot which requires either a parking permit or payment. Visitors pull a ticket upon entry and then pay by credit card at payment station or upon exit.
Hours of enforcement are Monday – Friday, 7 a.m.-12:30 a.m. Parking on weekends will be free except during Special Events parking (see below). Check the Transportation Office website to see the approximate number of spaces available throughout the day for visitor parking (those paying by credit card) – http://transportation.wisc.edu/parking/lotinfo_occupancy.aspx
Lot 36 Permit Types
UW Annual Baselot Permit
- UW-Madison students and staff
- Enforced 7 a.m. – 12:30 a.m., Monday-Friday
Night Permit ($40 per year)
- UW-Madison students
- Valid 4:30 p.m.-7 a.m., Monday-Friday; All day Saturday and Sunday
- Several options are available to purchase all-day and half-day parking permits. More information may be found at the Transportation Services Office website.
- Parking restrictions apply to this lot on UW Football Saturdays as well as other times. Consult the complete list of events and affected lots.