Adopting an Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) can help researchers boost productivity, engage collaborators, and maintain data security. Come for an afternoon of personalized training and campus user stories about LabArchives, the ELN solution on campus. Sessions will be useful for ELN newbies and current users alike.
Wednesday, July 25th, 2018
12:00pm – 4:00pm
Room 1610 Engineering Hall
1415 Engineering Dr, Madison, WI
- 12:00 – 1:15pm: Introduction to LabArchives
- Curious about using an ELN? Learn about LabArchives, the electronic lab notebook available for researchers at UW-Madison. See an overview of the ELN and learn how to implement it for your lab. Pizza and soda will be served.
- 1:30 – 2:45pm Campus Users Panel
- Learn how labs across campus are using LabArchives. Lab members will discuss research workflows, share favorite features, and elaborate on their experiences using an ELN.
- 3:00 – 4:00pm Getting Started – New User Panel
- Hear from campus labs that recently adopted LabArchives as their ELN. Panelists will explain how their lab decided to move to an ELN and share how they overcame challenges switching to an ELN.