Library staff is pleased to announce access to Scopus, a citation database of peer-reviewed literature.
What can Scopus do for you?
- One-stop Search
- Largest database: 55 million references and growing
- All disciplines including STEM, Social Sciences, and Humanities
- Articles, in-press manuscripts, book titles/chapters, conference proceedings, patents, and more
- Measure and track research impact
- Visualize and analyze search results: find trends in research
- Keep current with RSS feeds and email alerts