Steenbock subject librarians (aka “liaisons”) serve as principal contacts for each department and program the library supports.
Our Steenbock librarians are prepared to:
- Provide orientations for your new faculty, staff, graduate students, and project or research assistants.
- Assist with using library services and products (e.g., Interlibrary Loan, faculty runner cards, and more).
- Provide reference consultations–at our office or yours–(e.g., assistance with identifying and retrieving information, selecting database products, and more).
- Supply customized instructional sessions and course Web pages for your students.
- Consult on questions related to keeping current in your discipline or for publishing your research (e.g., identifying target journals, measuring research impact, managing data).
We look forward to working with you. Visit our directory.