Have you met your Steenbock librarian? Steenbock subject librarians (aka “liaisons”) serve as principal contacts for each department and program the library supports.
Our Steenbock librarians can provide the following services:
- Provide in-depth orientation for new faculty, staff, graduate students, and project and research assistants
- Assist with library services and policies (e.g., Interlibrary Loan, faculty runner cards, UW System search and retrieval…etc.)
- Provide in-depth reference consultations–at our office or yours–(e.g., help with searching strategy and making database choices, etc.)
- Supply customized instructional sessions and course Web pages for your students
- Consult on questions related to keeping current in your discipline or for publishing your research (e.g., identify target journals, measure research impact, manage data, etc.)
We look forward to working with you.
Find subject librarians by Department/Program/Center (Libraries-wide list)