Why risk becoming ill or passing an illness on to others? Reduce your risk with a free, seasonal influenza vaccination. From October 1 until November 16, students can visit University Health Services, Monday-Friday, (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)–no appointment necessary–to receive the injection. Students will be asked at the clinic (333 East Campus Mall, 6th floor) to present their UW-Madison student ID card. The clinic also advises students to dress for the event, so-to-speak, with either a short-sleeve shirt or one with sleeves that will easily roll to the shoulder.
Additional walk-in clinics are available during the following dates around campus:
- Friday, September 28: The SERF (noon to 5:00 PM)
- Monday, October 8: Union South (9:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
- Tuesday, October 9: Chadbourne Hall (4:00 to 7:00 PM)
- Tuesday, October 16: Dejope Hall (4:00 to 7:00 PM)
- Thursday, October 25: Health Sciences Learning Center (noon to 5:00 PM)
- Tuesday, November 6: Dejope Hall (4:00 to 7:00 PM)