Steenbock Library is pleased to serve as one of the pick-up sites for the UW-Madison Employee Bus Pass. The bus pass from Transportation Services remains fully-subsidized yet this year, 2010-2011. Eligible employees must present a valid UW Wiscard ID* or UW Hospital ID at one of the distribution locations in order to collect a bus pass.
Distribution of the 2010-2011 bus pass will take place between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM at the following locations (do note dates):
- August 16-20, Steenbock Library, Room 240, (550 Babcock Drive)
- August 23-27, Memorial Union, TITU, (800 Langdon Street)
- August 30-September 3, UW Hospital, H4/1 elevator lobby kiosk, (600 Highland Avenue)
- September 7-10, WARF Building, Room 132, (614 Walnut Street)
(Do note that there will not be distribution on September 6, Labor Day).
If an employee misses the initial distribution period for the complimentary bus pass, he/she can obtain one from Transportation Services.
Steenbock Library will also serve as a distribution site for the ASM Student Bus; visit this link for more information.
* Students, faculty, and staff who need a new or replacement ID card must present personal photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, or state ID to staff with the Wiscard Office. The Wiscard Office can produce a Faculty/Staff ID card once the employee’s department has entered the appointment information (and proper authorization has been established) in the database. Visit the Wiscard site for more information.