Campus Libraries are pleased to announce that UW-Madison alumni will now have access to RefWorks.
If you no longer have an active UW-Madison NetID and password, contact AskRefWorks to obtain the UW-Madison RefWorks Group Code. In order to verify alumni status, you will need to provide your uwalumni e-mail address. Click here to sign up for this free e-mail address.
- Enter the Group Code at the RefWorks Group Code Remote Access login site.
- Click Go to Login.
- Log into your RefWorks account with your log-in name and password.
Updating Your User Status:
In order to help us track the number of alumni participating in this program, please change your RefWorks user status to “alumni”.
- Log into your RefWorks account.
- Click Update User Information in the Tools menu.
- Select Alumni in the Type of User drop-down menu.
- Click Update.
Accessing Other Library Resources:
Due to licensing agreements with our resource providers, only currently-enrolled students, faculty and staff are permitted remote access to many library online resources, including online journals, article databases, and the FindIt links in your Refworks account.