The calendar is also open to you (your class or organization) to announce an event. In order to do so, you must have a current UW-Madison NetID and follow these steps:
1) Go to the Campus Events Calendar.
2) Click “Add an event” in the upper right corner.
3) Log in with your NetID and password.
4) Click “Add event” in the toolbar near the top of the screen.
5) Complete the “New event” form to add information about your event.
6) Use one or more Go Big Read tags to automatically feed your event to the Go Big Read Calendar. (For more information and a list of these tags, visit the How to Add Events page).
All event listings in the campus calendar are approved and/or edited by University Communications. Once an event has been approved, it should appear on the Go Big Read list of events. Approval usually takes only one business day.
If you do not have a NetID, contact Go Big Read (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance to add your events and to answer any questions you may have regarding the program.