The Science, Arts, and Humanities Program of the Wisconsin Initiative for Science Literacy presents a Concert at Chemistry. This musical performance will feature UW-Madison faculty, students and colleagues, including the following with their respective instruments:
- Chemistry professor John Berry (viola)
- Chemical engineering professor John Yin (cello)
- Pre-med undergraduate Krista Stewart (violin)
- Graduate students Stephanie Frye and Kirstin Ihde (tuba and piano)
- Music professor Marc Fink (oboe)
- Music professor Christopher Taylor (piano)
The concert will be held, Thursday, March 12, (1:15 – 2:10 PM) in Seminar Hall (Room 1315) of Daniels Chemistry Building.
For more information about the Wisconsin Initiative for Science Literacy and its programs, visit its site at: www.scifun.org.