Get customized instructional sessions to meet the learning goals of your research assignment and course. Library staff can connect your students to the most appropriate research materials and promote the development of valuable research skills.
- Course-related instruction sessions in a library or your classroom
- Web-based tutorials, instructional materials, and virtual assistance integrated into Learn@UW
- UW Libraries Research Guides integrated into Canvas
- Embedding a Librarian role in your Canvas site (and other learning management sytems) for course-support.
- Assignment design curriculum consultations
- Materials placed on reserve for students in your course