This page is being removed on October 2, 2017. Its content and other related content is being consolidated on our Course Reserves page.
Library Course Pages (LCPs) are created by librarians, in collaboration with faculty and instructors, and tailored to a specific course’s needs and assignments. LCPs may be accessed from MyUW or Learn@UW.
Depending on the course, the Library Course Page may contain:
- electronic reserves links
- a link to a list of print materials on reserve for the class in campus libraries
- links to research tools such as journal databases and websites
- tips and techniques for making library research faster and more efficient
- help with creating bibliographies using EndNote Basic
- contact information for personal assistance