August 13th, 2018: The libraries have retired Library Course Pages (LCP) and transitioned to a Canvas based reserves interface Learn more
Materials such as books, textbooks, articles, videos, solution sets, and exams that an instructor has selected for use by students enrolled in a specific course are placed “on reserve” at the UW-Madison Libraries. Physical materials are located at various libraries across campus. Online content, or e-reserves (articles, book chapters, excerpts, etc.), may be accessed both on and off campus.
Browse the Library Course Reading Lists
- To access your course reserves:
- go to Libraries Course Reading Lists (https://courselist.library.wisc.edu/)
- click the correct semester
- click the department
- click on your course
- locate the box with your section
- click the link next to Reading Lists
- If your course uses Canvas it may be available there as well
- Learn more about course reserves
For Faculty / Instructors
Please use the Course Reserves Contact Form if you have questions or need additional assistance.
For technical help:
- The Library Technology Group Help Desk, (608) 262-8880, provides help accessing library resources including course reserves.