Information for Instructors
Accessing Course Reserves
- To access your course reserves:
- go to Libraries Course Reading Lists (https://courselist.library.wisc.edu/)
- click the correct semester
- click the department
- locate the box with your section
- click the link next to Reading Lists
- If your course uses Canvas it may be available there as well
Learn more about course reserves
Putting Materials on Reserve
- We need as much lead time as possible. For example, we may need to recall or purchase books for your course. You may send us information or files via email.
- Electronic copies of reserves are generally available within 24 hours of receipt. If you are in a hurry to have items placed on reserve, please let us know! We can expedite processing.
- Information about reserves and copyright is available in UW-Madison Libraries Policy for Electronic Reserve Access to Copyright-Protected Materials.
- Books — Send your reserve lists to us via email or bring them to the Astronomy Library.