Finals are stressful. But the UW-Madison Libraries know how to help you study, relax, and keep you studying strong.
Survive #UWFinals by following @UWMadLibraries for reminders about these events, finals week humor, and study tips. #StudyStrong Badgers!
Extended or Altered Hours for Fall Finals
For all library hours, please visit our website.
Fall 2018 Final Week Overnight Shuttle
The late night pilot shuttle service returns for the 2018 fall semester! Service starts Friday, Dec. 14 and runs through Thursday, Dec. 20. The shuttle runs between College Library and University Residence Halls every 30 minutes on the half hour from midnight – 6 a.m. This finals-week-only service supplements other late travel options, such as SAFEwalk (available at 608-262-5000 until 1 a.m.) and bus routes 80, 81, and 82, which aren’t available all night.
There is no charge to board the shuttle. All shuttles are Badger Bus vehicles and are wheelchair accessible.
For more information, visit here.
- December 13: Coffee giveaway 3:00 – 4:30pm, Memorial Library 1st floor west corridor
College Library (full event schedule here)
- December 9: Writing Center Midnight Madness, 6:00pm – 1:00am (first-come, first-served with sign-up beginning at 5:45pm on Dec. 9)
- December 10: Dogs On Call, 6:30 – 8:00pm, 1st floor College Library
- December 12: Free Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate at Open Book Cafe, 7:00pm – 12:30am
- December 13: GUTS Study Day, 11:00am – 6:00pm
- December 17: Dogs on Call, 4:00 – 6:00pm, first floor, College Library
- Free coffee and hot chocolate (sponsored by University Housing) Wednesday, December 12 through Saturday, December 15. 7:00pm (while supplies last each evening).
- December 9: Bob Ross Paint Night (BioCommons) 2:00 – 4:00pm
- Drop-in meditations:
- December 12: UW Madison Meditation Club will guide a meditation at 5 pm in Steenbock Room 340
- December 13: UW Madison Chapter of Diamond Way Buddhism will guide a meditation at 4:00pm in Steenbock Room 340.