Finals are stressful. But the UW-Madison Libraries know how to help you study, relax, and keep you studying strong.
Survive #UWFinals by following @UWMadLibraries for reminders about these events, finals week humor, and study tips. #StudyStrong Badgers!
Extended or Altered Hours for Spring Finals
For all library hours, please visit our website.
- Newly remodeled Business Learning Commons opens at 8:30 a.m., May 5! Coffee and cookies available to students to celebrate the opening.
- Free Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate from Open Book – Friday, May 4, starting at 7pm (until 12:30 a.m.)
- Coloring Pages & Puzzles – Friday, May 4 – Friday, May 11
- GUTS Study Day – Saturday, May 5, 11am to 6pm – doughnuts and coffee in the morning and pizza in the afternoon for those receiving help
- UHS Healthy Snacks – Monday, May 7, 11am (while supplies last)
- Dogs on Call – Tuesday, May 8, 4 to 6pm
- Button-making – Wednesday, May 9