- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am-7:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00 am-5:00 pm.
Phone: (608) 262-0583
Types of Materials: The Microform/Media Center houses all materials in non-print format which fall under the same subject areas as the books and periodicals held in Memorial Library’s general stacks. Approximately 800,000 titles are housed here.
- Microfilm, microfiche, and micro-opaque.
- Video cassettes
- Sound cassettes
- CD audio, phonodisks
- Slide formats
- Books and periodicals which are accompanied by non-print parts or supplements.
- Microforms/Media holdings are kept in closed stacks. Materials will be paged for the user.
- Material may be used in-house or checked out. Some restrictions on use apply. Reference materials, i.e. guides and indexes to sets of materials, do not circulate.
- Assistance in the use of equipment is given as needed.
- There are a number of reading stations for microfilm and microfiche formats.
- Scanner are available for microfilm, microfiche & Micro-opaque (scanning is free)
- Also available are photocopying stations for microfilm and microfiche formats. Copies are made using debit-card only.
- Microfiche formats can be duplicated. Copies are made using debit-card only.
- DVD’s can be viewed using an All-region Blu-Ray & DVD player.