Hours: (For exceptions check Memorial Library Hours)
Fall & Spring Semesters
- Monday–Thursday: 7:00 am–1:45 am
- Friday: 7:00 am–9:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am–9:30 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am–1:45 am
Interim & Summer Semester
- Monday–Friday: 8:15 am–9:30 pm
- Saturday–Sunday: 10:15 am–9:30 pm
Phone: (608) 265-5326
Description: Provides various computer hardware (including Mac computers and laptops), software, and technical assistance for students, faculty, and staff. The InfoLab is a newly renovated computer lab offering up-to-date, comfortable furniture with more work space and all brand new iMacs with Dual Boot (you can use Windows or Mac OS on them). We also have 100 Macbooks available for checkout.
Learn more about the Memorial Library InfoLab, including specific software availability.
- Extensive software selection
- Assistive technologies
- Computers in InfoLab are available only to faculty, staff, and students at UW–Madison