Fall Hours (September 5 – December 20)
Please view Memorial Library’s main hours for any exceptions.
- Monday–Thursday: 8:15 am–11:30 pm
- Friday-Saturday: 8:15 am-9:30 pm
- Sunday: 10:15 am–11:30 pm
Early Winter Intersession (December 21 – December 23)
- Friday, December 21: 8:15 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday, December 22: 10:15 am – 5:30 pm
- Sunday, December 23: 10:15 – 5:30 pm
The InfoLab will be closed Winter Intersession (January 2 – January 22)
Phone: (608) 265-5326
Description: Provides various computer hardware (including Mac computers and laptops), software, and technical assistance for students, faculty, and staff. The InfoLab is a computer lab offering comfortable furniture, ample work space, and Dual Boot iMacs (you can use Windows or Mac OS on them). We also have 100 Macbooks available for checkout.
Learn more about the Memorial Library InfoLab, including specific software availability.
- Extensive software selection
- Assistive technologies
- Color printing
- Computers in the InfoLab are available only to faculty, staff, and students at UW–Madison