Info Lab Hours
Please view Memorial Library’s main hours for any exceptions.
Winter Intersession (January 7 – January 21)
- Monday-Friday: 8:15am – 9:30pm
- Saturday-Sunday: closed
Spring Semester (January 22 – May 2)
- Monday–Thursday: 8:15 am–1:30 am
- Friday-Saturday: 8:15 am-9:30 pm
- Sunday: 10:15 am–1:30 am
Phone: (608) 265-5326
Description: Provides various computer hardware (including Mac computers and laptops), software, and technical assistance for students, faculty, and staff. The InfoLab is a computer lab offering comfortable furniture, ample work space, Macs running Mac OS, and Dell running Windows 10. We also have 45 dual-boot Macbooks and 47 Dell laptops for checkout as well.
Learn more about the Memorial Library InfoLab, including specific software availability.
- Extensive software selection
- Assistive technologies
- Color printing
- Computers in the InfoLab are available only to faculty, staff, and students at UW–Madison