Appointments at Steenbock Library
Go here to make an appointment.
Important information about appointments at Steenbock Library
- Appointments for Steenbock Library are available Monday – Friday, 9 am – Noon, 1 – 5 p.m.
- Appointments are limited to faculty, staff, and graduate students.
Required for your appointment
- Bring your Wiscard. You will be asked to present your Wiscard to library staff to gain access to the building and verify your appointment.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, face masks or face coverings are required in campus buildings, including libraries. In addition, we request that you practice physical distancing of six feet apart.
Arriving at Steenbock Library
- Approach the front entrance of Steenbock Library, located at 550 Babcock Drive.
- Outside the entrance of the library is an A-frame sign. Stand by that sign. A library staff person will open the door, confirm that you have a reservation, and let you in the entrance when it is your turn.
- They will provide a handout for your visit.
Parking is available at the Lot 36 ramp which is entered off Observatory Drive. Accessible spaces and ramp to the library entrance are available. More parking information.