Appointments at Mills Music Library
Go here to make an appointment.
Important information about appointments at Mills Music Library
- Appointments for Mills Music Library are available Monday – Friday, 1 – 5 p.m.
- Appointments are limited to faculty, staff, and graduate students.
Required for your appointment
- Bring your Wiscard. You will be asked to present your Wiscard to library staff to gain access to the building and verify your appointment.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, face masks or face coverings are required in campus buildings, including libraries. In addition, we request that you practice physical distancing of six feet apart.
Arriving at Mills Music Library
- Use the front entrance of Memorial Library, located at 728 State Street, across from the University Bookstore.
- Enter the library and check in at the Welcome Desk. Staff will confirm that you have an appointment and direct you into the library.
- Proceed to the Mills Music Library, located on the lower level. A staff member will meet you at the front entrance of the Mills Music Library.
Parking near Memorial Library is available on Langdon Street, in the Lake Street Ramp (415 N. Lake St.), and at College Library (600 N. Park St.).