Appointments at Memorial Library
Go here to make an appointment.
Important information about appointments at Memorial Library
- Appointments for Memorial Library are available Monday – Friday, 9 am – noon.
- Appointments are limited to faculty, staff, and graduate students.
- Collections access is limited to North Stacks, South Stacks, Cutter, East Asian Reference, Memorial Reference, Petrovich Reading Room, Current Periodicals Room, and Greek and Latin Reading Room.
During your appointment, supported services include:
- check-out of materials
- limited self-service scanning
- self-service catalog access
- designated tables for examining collections
At this time, we are NOT able to support:
- printing services
- copy machines
- onsite research assistance
- computing support
- microfilm access
- paging of materials
Required for your appointment
- Bring your Wiscard so that you can enter the building and check out materials.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, face masks or face coverings are required in all campus buildings, including libraries. In addition, we request that you practice physical distancing of six feet apart.
Arriving at Memorial Library
- Use the front entrance of Memorial Library, located at 728 State Street, across from the University Bookstore.
- Enter the library and check in at the Welcome Desk. Staff will confirm that you have an appointment and direct you what to do next.
Parking near Memorial Library is available on Langdon Street, in the Lake Street Ramp (415 N. Lake St.), and at College Library (600 N. Park St.).