Appointments at Business Finance and Analytics Lab
Go here to make an appointment.
Important information about appointments at the Business Finance and Analytics Lab
- Appointments for the Finance and Analytics Lab are available Mondays, 9 am – 1 pm, and Tuesdays, noon – 4 pm.
- Patrons can only access the Bloomberg terminals in the Finance and Analytics Lab.
- Each patron is limited to 60 minutes in the Finance and Analytics Lab
- Please arrive promptly for your scheduled appointment time. If you can’t make your appointment contact the Business Library.
- Appointments are limited to faculty, staff, and graduate students.
Required for your appointment
- Bring your Wiscard so that you can gain access to Grainger Hall.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, face masks or face coverings are required in campus buildings, including libraries. In addition, we request that you practice physical distancing of six feet apart.
Arriving at Grainger Hall
- Approach the exterior door to the Business Learning Commons on the University Avenue of Grainger Hall, located at 975 University Avenue.
- Outside the entrance of the building is an A-frame sign. Stand by that sign. A library staff person will open the door, confirm that you have a reservation, and let you in the entrance when it is your turn.
Public parking is available in the Grainger Hall Garage at 325 N. Brooks St.