Appointments at Art Library
Go here to make an appointment.
Important information about appointments at the Art Library
- Appointments for the Art Library are available Monday – Friday, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Appointments are limited to faculty, staff, and graduate students.
Required for your appointment
- Bring your Wiscard so that you can enter the Conrad A. Elvehjem Building and check out materials.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, face masks or face coverings are required in campus buildings, including libraries. In addition, we request that you practice physical distancing of six feet apart.
Arriving at the Art Library
- Approach the north entrance (mall side) of the Elvehjem Building, located at 800 University Avenue.
- Stand by the “Library by Appointment” sign near the entrance doors and call 608-263-2258 to let us know you are here. A library staff person will open the door, confirm that you have a reservation, and let you in the entrance when it is your turn.
Parking near the Conrad A. Elvehjem Building is available on Langdon Street, in the Lake Street Ramp (415 N. Lake St.) and at College Library (600 N. Park St.).