Fall 2020 Updates at iSchool Library
Access and Hours
The iSchool Library does not have regular public operating hours for Fall Semester 2020. Staff are primarily supporting our services remotely; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Library by Appointment Services
- Put items on hold in the catalog and then schedule an appointment to pick them up.
- Appointments available at Memorial Library and Steenbock Library.
Study Space – COMING SOON!
- Study space will be available to iSchool students for reservation after September 25.
- Face masks or face coverings are required to enter our facility. In addition, we request that you practice physical distancing of six feet apart. Those unable to wear a mask can take advantage of the Libraries’ remote services.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library.
In addition to the remote services available through the UW-Madison Libraries, the iSchool Library offers these remote services:
- Virtual programming for iSchool students, staff, & faculty
- iSchool Library staff will continue to host virtual events and stay in contact with you via the library’s Book[ed] newsletter.
- Regular programming may include virtual Tea Times, study groups, and online makerspaces.
- Reference assistance & general inquiries
- iSchool Library staff can be contacted via email to assist patrons virtually and respond to questions related to library services, research support, and more.