Fall 2020 Updates at iSchool Library
Access and Hours
The iSchool Library does not have regular public operating hours for Fall Semester 2020. Staff are primarily supporting our services remotely; please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Library by Appointment Services
- Put items on hold in the catalog and then schedule an appointment to pick them up.
- Appointments available at Memorial Library and Steenbock Library.
Study space and limited computer access is available to iSchool students by reservation.
- Face masks or face coverings are required to enter our facility. In addition, we request that you practice physical distancing of six feet apart. Those unable to wear a mask can take advantage of the Libraries’ remote services.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library.
- You MUST have your Wiscard to enter the library.
- Please arrive for study space appointments promptly. If you have selected a 9:00am appointment, we expect you to arrive between 9:00 and 9:15am.
- Computer access appointment arrival is more flexible but we ask that you arrive within an hour of the start of your appointment.
- You do not need to check-in with library staff upon entering the library. Simply select a location designated with a green “have a seat” sticker.
- Cleaning supplies are provided for your use before settling in.
- All patrons must leave the library by the end of their appointment.
- Please wipe down your work area before leaving the library.
- Library staff or campus security will ask you to leave if you remain in the library after your appointment time.
In addition to the remote services available through the UW-Madison Libraries, the iSchool Library offers these remote services:
- Virtual programming for iSchool students, staff, & faculty
- iSchool Library staff will continue to host virtual events and stay in contact with you via the library’s Book[ed] newsletter.
- Regular programming may include virtual Tea Times, study groups, and online makerspaces.
- Reference assistance & general inquiries
- iSchool Library staff can be contacted via email to assist patrons virtually and respond to questions related to library services, research support, and more.