To search millions of articles licensed by UW-Madison all at the same time, go to the UW-Madison Libraries homepage and choose “Articles” from the drop-down menu. You can search by topic search terms or a specific title.
Finding the Full Text of an Article in Article Search
To find the full text of an article in Article Search, click on the “View It” link.
- If we have the full text of the article online, the next screen will say “Full Text Available At:” followed by the link to the database through which we have licensed the full text.
- If the next screen says “No Full Text Available,” you can still get access to this article by clicking on the “Request a Copy” link. UW-Madison Libraries will purchase online access at no cost to you. A PDF copy of the article will be sent to your WiscMail as soon as it is available.
Searching our Comprehensive List of Databases
Although Article Search covers many resources, UW-Madison Libraries have licensed many other databases and millions of other articles that are not searched here.
- To search for other articles by subject, return to the UW-Madison Libraries homepage
- Select “Databases” from the drop-down menu
- Click on the “Browse by Subject/Type” link below the Databases search bar. This will take you to a comprehensive list of databases licensed by UW-Madison