To search millions of articles licensed by UW-Madison all at the same time, go to the UW-Madison Libraries homepage and choose “Articles” from the drop-down menu. You can search by topic search terms or a specific title.
Finding the Full Text of an Article in Article Search
To find the full text of an article in Article Search, click on the “View It” link.
- If we have the full text of the article online, the next screen will say “Full Text Available At:” followed by the link to the database through which we have licensed the full text.
- If the next screen says “No Full Text Available,” you can still get access to this article by clicking on the “Request a Copy” link. UW-Madison Libraries will purchase online access at no cost to you. A PDF copy of the article will be sent to your school email as soon as it is available.
Searching our Comprehensive List of Databases
Although Article Search covers many resources, UW-Madison Libraries have licensed many other databases and millions of other articles that are not searched here.
- To search for other articles by subject, return to the UW-Madison Libraries homepage
- Select “Databases” from the drop-down menu
- Click on the “Browse by Subject/Type” link below the Databases search bar. This will take you to a comprehensive list of databases licensed by UW-Madison