You can make a list of items in the UW-Madison Libraries catalog to save or email to yourself.
Saving Items to Your List
- Click the “Save” button to the right of the title to save the item to your list. The button will change to “Saved.”
- If you aren’t already logged in, select “Login” in the upper right hand corner to save your list.
- To remove an item, click the “Saved” button again.
Finding Your List
- To view your saved list, you must be logged in.
- You can access it by selecting your “Library Account” under “My Accounts” on the UW-Madison Libraries’ homepage.
- In the upper right hand select “Your List”.
- Or while searching the catalog, at the top of the search results you can see how many items you currently have saved to your list. Select the “list” link to view your list.
Using Your List
- From your list you can click on an item to view it in the catalog.
- You can also select the option to “Email your list.”
- If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- From the email message, you can click on any item to view it in the catalog again.