You can make a list of items in the UW-Madison Libraries catalog to save or email to yourself.
Saving Items to Your List
- Select the “Save to lists” link underneath the title in the search list or the item record, a drop-down menu of options will open.
- If you aren’t already logged in, select “Login to save” from the drop-down menu.
- You can save to “Saved Catalog Items” by selecting the link at the top of the drop-down menu, or you can start a new list that you can name by selecting “Create a list.”
- Once you have saved the item to your list the star next to the “Save to lists” link will turn yellow.
- To remove an item, click the “Saved” button again.
Finding Your List
- To view your saved list, you must be logged in.
- You can access it by selecting your “Lists” under the link with your name on the UW-Madison Libraries’ homepage.
- Or while searching the catalog, you can select “Manage Lists” from the “Save to Lists” drop-down menu.
Using Your List
- From your list you can click on an item to view it in the catalog.
- You can also select the option to Email your list by selecting the email icon in the upper right-hand corner of the list.
- If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- From the email message, you can click on any item to view it in the catalog again.