There are many ways to refine a Library Catalog search to make you fewer results, but contain more results useful to your research.
- You can narrow your results to make them more relevant using the following options:
- Online Access
- After you have completed a Library Catalog search:
- select any link in the drop-down menus (choices mentioned above) at the top of the screen below the search box
- you may have to scroll down to see all of the options
- if you do this, your number of results will be fewer, but more relevant