You can request items from libraries outside of Wisconsin through Interlibrary Loan at no extra cost to you.
Requesting Items through Interlibrary Loan
- To login to Interlibrary Loan:
- From the UW-Madison Libraries homepage, click on the “Services” tab near the top middle of the page.
- Select the link “Interlibrary Loan”
- Select the link “Click here to login to Interlibrary Loan.”
- Select the link “UW-Madison.”
- You will be prompted to sign in to Interlibrary Loan. You can choose to login with either your NetID or your 11-digit UW-Madison ID.
- Once logged in to Interlibrary Loan, you will have two options for making requests.
- To request an article or chapter from a book, click on the link “Request an Article or Other Copy.”
- To request a book or other materials including DVDs, click on the link “Request a Book or Other Loan.”