Requesting Materials via Interlibrary Loan
You can request items from libraries outside of Wisconsin through Interlibrary Loan at no extra cost to you.
Requesting Items through Interlibrary Loan
- To login to Interlibrary Loan:
- From the UW-Madison Libraries homepage, select “Borrow & Request” in the top navigation bar near the middle of the page.
- Select the link “Interlibrary Loan” in the “Request Materials” box.
- Select the “Click here to login to Interlibrary Loan” button.
- Select the link “NetID Sign In.”
- You will be prompted to sign in to Interlibrary Loan. You can choose to login with either your NetID or your 11-digit UW-Madison ID.
- Once logged in to Interlibrary Loan, select “Request an Article or Book Chapter.”
- Fill out the form for the article, book, or other material you need, and click “Submit Request.”