Finding a Specific Journal
You can search for known journal titles by using the “Journal” search option via the UW-Madison Libraries homepage.
Known Journal Title Search
- From the UW-Madison Libraries homepage, choose “Journals” from the “Catalog” drop-down menu.
- Type the name of the journal in the search box (change drop-down from “Keywords” to “Title”, if desired) and select the “Submit” button.
- In the results, select the name of the journal you’d like to look at. You’ll see both physical and electronic access options, when available, in the record.
Browsing Journal Holdings
- Choose “Journals” from the drop-down menu via the UW-Madison Libraries homepage.
- Type in your keywords in the search box and select the “Submit” button.
- In the results, you can browse by a variety of limiters:
- Available Online
- Print/Physical Items
- Limit to UW-Madison