- Digital Project Models
General overview of the three main UWDCC digital project models:
- Biblographic/Multimedia (Sitesearch)
- Electronic Facsimile Text (Pageturner/EFacs)
- Encoded E-Text (TEI)
- Project and Materials Assessment
General guidelines for assessing the suitability of materials to be digitized.
- Content Providers/Project Coordinator Checklist
A brief list of tasks for which content providers/project coordinators are responsible.
- Multimedia Remote Filemaker Pro Access
- [Core Document] Pageturner Model Documentation, v5.0
Primary documentation created by UWDCC presenting EFacs (Pageturner) model used for text-based materials.
- [Core Document] Bibliographic/Multimedia Model Documentation, v1.3
- Transcription Guidelines
- Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
J. Paul Getty authority list for geographic place names.
- LOC Thesaurus for Graphical Materials
Library of Congress authority list for subjects allowed in DC_Subject field.
- LOC Name Authority
Library of Congress authority list for personal and corporate names, and subject terms.