These forms may be emailed to your campus MINDS@UW liaison or directly to Cameron Cook. Printed forms may be sent to Cameron by campus mail to Room 443D, Memorial Library, UW-Madison.
- New Community Form (Microsoft Word, PDF): For departments, research units, and other groups of teachers and researchers wishing to establish a presence on MINDS@UW.
- New Collection Form (Microsoft Word PDF ): For creating a new MINDS@UW space for materials.
- Authorization Form (Microsoft Excel PDF): For listing who may deposit material in and/or monitor a MINDS@UW collection.
Please download these and circulate them among your colleagues!
- Information Sheet
- Caring for Digital Works flyer (8 ½” by 11″)
- MINDS@UW slideshow
- “Can you hear me now? MINDS@UW and the Social Scholar.” Presented at the UW-Colleges Colloquium, 24 May 2007.