The Chemistry Library is currently closed for renovations and does not have set hours. The library space is open as often as possible during semester week days for open study. Printers and copiers are still in the space and can be used when the library space is open.
Public printing is available in the main area of the library and in the computer lab. There is a BooksScan station and photocopier available for use by the general public in the copy room within the library. All printers and copiers accept WisCard or Guest Card payments.
- Add money to your WisCard account online
- If you have a Guest Card, you can add money to it online
- Guest Cards can be obtained at the circulation desk during library hours
- Black & white only : 7¢ per side
- Printers default to single-sided printing. For double-sided (duplex), select this option in print preferences before printing
- Color printing and over-sized/poster printing is available at the Chemistry Fast Copy Center and College Library
- Wireless printing is available
- Black & white only : 10¢ per side (20¢ per side for ledger size)
- Can do double-sided copying (duplex) and sorting (collate)
- Scanning is always free!
- Our user-friendly BookScan station now available for easy scanning to email or USB drive.
- The copy machine can also function as scanner. Scans can be in black and white or color and are created as PDFs. Simply enter your email address and scan your document.