These Research Guides are developed and maintained by UW-Madison subject librarians. They organize selected resources around a specific discipline or research area- databases, full-text sources, reference sources, how-to guides, and other web sites of interest might be listed.
- Biophysical Sciences
- Chemical Suppliers
- Chemistry: the central science (coming soon!)
- Includes analytical, inorganic, materials, organic, and physical chemistry resources
- Entrez Bioinformatics Databases and Tools
- Hazardous Chemicals and Safety
- Physical & Chemical Properties
- Science Projects for Kids
- Spectral Data and Spectroscopy Information (coming soon!)
- X-Ray Crystallography
Other Research Guides
Additional guides related to some of the above subjects may also be available. There are also various guides on a variety of scientific topics. To see all the UW-Madison Research Guides, click here.