The URMAG administers policy and guidance to the campus community on a variety of records management issues. The following are records management policies that apply to UW-Madison.
University Records Managment Guidelines:
- 2014 UW-Madison Employee Responsibility for University Records[pdf]
- 2017 UW-Madison Vital Records Guidance
- 2016 UW-Madison Managing Electronic Records in Information Systems: Shared Drives;Content Mgt Sys.; Doc Mgt Sys; Collab Tools and other Electronic Inf. Systems [pdf]
- 2015 UW-Madison Record Mgt Guide Departing Employees [pdf]
- 2014 UW-Madison Electronic Business Communication and University Records (Business Communications including e-mail)[pdf]
- 2014 UW-Madison Guidelines for Document Imaging and University Records[pdf]