Step 2. Order Supplies

Boxes All records sent to the University Archives must be packed in approved Records Center cartons. A standard Records Center box holds approximately one cubic foot of records and will accommodate both letter and legal files.

See How Do I Use the State Records Center for more information on ordering boxes. If your records require odd-size containers, contact the Archives to discuss alternative boxing and storage arrangements.

Forms Transfer and inventory information can be sent to the Archives by email or on a paper copy. Please use the Archives Transmittal Form [doc] and include all the items on the form at the beginning of your inventory.