Once you have an ORCID iD, you can take advantage of its integration with a variety of funding, publication, impact and other research-related information systems.
You’ll be able to add information about your employment, education, funding (rewards, contacts, and grants), and works, (publications, presentation, data sets, and other creations). This information can be added manually, but the power of the ORCID iD enables more automated methods of capturing and incorporating many of those details into your record.
Refer to these video tutorials for more information about:
- Adding personal information to your ORCID record
- Adding research funding information to your ORCID record
- Adding publications and other works using CrossRef
- Integrating with Scopus author profile
- Integrating with Web of Science ResearcherID
- Adding publications from Europe PubMed Central
- Integrating with NCBI SciENcv
- Integrating with DataCite and Impact Story
Contact the libraries’ ORCID Team for assistance or more information: email@example.com