There are several options to print, make copies or scan materials in Steenbock Library.
- Black & white : 7¢ per side | Color : 60¢ per side
- Printers default to single-sided printing. For double-sided (duplex), select this option in print preferences before printing.
Steenbock Printer Queues
- AGR_B&W on LIBGOPRINT – for black & white printing
- AGR_COLOR on LIBGOPRINT – for color printing
NOTE: Print/copy cards are no longer in use. More information on copy card replacement.
- WiscCard Print Account
To request a refund for print job problems on your WiscCard account, go to the DoIT Computer Lab Refund Form at www.doit.wisc.edu/computerlabs/feedback.aspx
No transparency or glossy printing is available. For specialty printing, try College Library’s Computer & Media Center, the Digital Media Center (see policies) or a local copy shop.
Wireless printing requires you to add the printer to the laptop’s list of available printers. For step by step instructions go here:
- Windows: http://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=8594
- Macs: http://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=10185
- Cost is 10¢ per side (20¢ per side for ledger size)
- Requires WiscCard or WiscCard Print Account for payment.
- Copy machine is located on 3rd floor.
- Copier does double-sided copying (duplex) and sort print jobs (collate)
- No color copying is available in the building, however there are color scanners and a color printer on 2nd floor. (A color copier is available at Memorial Library).
NOTE: All copiers may also be used as scanners to produce PDF files (color, if selected) that can be sent through email for free. See the instructions posted near copier or ask library staff for assistance.
Two types of scanners are available:
- A BookScan Station is available on 2nd floor near entrance. Flatbed or document scanner scans to various file formats. Files may be sent via email or saved to USB.
- 1 Epson Perfection 2400 Photoscan
Flat Bed Scanners are available in the InfoLab area.
NOTE: All copiers also scan and produce PDF files that can be sent through email for free.
Print / Copy Cards
Print/copy cards are no longer in use. More information on copy card replacement.