There are several options to print, make copies or scan materials in Steenbock Library.
- Black & white : 7¢ per side | Color : 60¢ per side
- Printers default to single-sided printing. For double-sided (duplex), select this option in print preferences before printing.
Steenbock Printer Queues
- AGR_B&W on LIBGOPRINT – for black & white printing
- AGR_COLOR on LIBGOPRINT – for color printing
Payment – WiscCard Print Account
NOTE: Print/copy cards are no longer in use. More information on copy card replacement.
- Go to http://go.wisc.edu/print to set up an account or add money to an existing account.
- Wiscard Print Account funds can only be used for printing on campus.
- No Fee for adding money to your Wiscard Print Account.
- Minimum of $5.00 added at a time.
- WiscCard Campus Cash may also be used.
To request a refund for print job problems on your WiscCard account, go to the DoIT Computer Lab Refund Form at www.doit.wisc.edu/computerlabs/feedback.aspx
No transparency or glossy printing is available. For specialty printing, try College Library’s Computer & Media Center or a local copy shop.
Wireless printing requires you to add the printer to the laptop’s list of available printers. For step by step instructions go here:
- Windows: http://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=8594
- Macs: http://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=10185
Steenbock Library provides UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff access to a wide-format poster printer. Visit Poster Printing for more details.
- Cost is 10¢ per side (20¢ per side for ledger size)
- Requires WiscCard or WiscCard Print Account for payment.
- Copier with print capabilities is located on 3rd floor.
- Copier does double-sided copying (duplex) and sorts print jobs (collate)
- No color copying is available in the building, however the scanners and copiers may be adjusted for color scanning and the saved file may be sent to the color printer on 2nd floor. (A color copier is available at Memorial Library).
NOTE: All copiers may also be used as scanners to produce PDF files (color, if selected) that can be sent through email for free. See the instructions posted near copier or ask library staff for assistance.
Three types of scanners are available:
- Two BookScan Stations are located on 2nd floor near entrance and 1st floor Annex . Flatbed or document scanner scans to various file formats. Files may be sent via email or saved to USB.
- One flat bed scanner is available in the InfoLab area (1 Epson Perfection 2400 Photoscan)
- Two copiers on 3rd and 4th floors also scan and produce PDF files that can be sent through email for free.
Print / Copy Cards
Print/copy cards are no longer in use. More information on copy card replacement.