If you have questions or would like more information, contact the Circulation Office in Memorial Library at (608) 263-7360, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday , or via email.
All UW-Madison alumni have the following library privileges:
- On-site library access
- Access to UW-Madison licensed online resources while on campus
- On-campus guest wireless access
- Fee-based services (e.g., Wisconsin TechSearch)
All UW-Madison alumni may borrow materials by
- becoming a member of the Friends of the Library, or
- qualifying as a Courtesy Card Holder, or
- purchasing an Annual Fee Card (Wisconsin residents only), or
- contacting their local library to inquire about Interlibrary Loan options.
Current UW-Madison Alumni Association paid members have some additional library privileges
- access to two ProQuest databases
- limited on-campus document delivery (up to 3 requests per week for print UW-Madison items)
- reference assistance
For more details, see WAA Member Online Library Services.