Materials such as books, textbooks, articles, videos, solution sets, and exams that an instructor has selected for use by students enrolled in a specific course are placed “on reserve” at the UW-Madison Libraries. Physical materials are located at various libraries across campus. Online content, or e-reserves (articles, book chapters, excerpts, etc.), may be accessed both on and off campus.
- To access your course reserves:
- login to MyUW (http://my.wisc.edu)
- go to the Learning tab
- click the Library/Reserves button for the desired course in My Courses
- If your course uses Learn@UW or Moodle, access may also be available there.
- Learn more about course reserves
For Faculty / Instructors
- Place materials on reserve
- Request a Library Course Page
- Copyright & Fair Use
- Learn more about course reserves and Library Course Pages
Please use the Course Reserves Contact Form if you have questions or need additional assistance.
For technical help:
- The Library Technology Group Help Desk, (608) 262-8880, provides help accessing library resources including course reserves.