Find a book by author
- Use the Books tab on the Libraries Webpage.
- In the search
box, type the name of the author.
Select Author/Creator from the drop-down menu below the search box.
Click one of the titles you want.
- You don't need to use punctuation marks or capitals.
Write down the book's location and call number.
- You will notice that the author's name is linked in the books' record, and can take you to more of his/her books.
Go to the appropriate library and pick up the book.
- You'll need both to find it on the shelf!
- To find your call number on the shelves, ask a librarian for help or find a stack guide when you arrive.