Library staff spend a lot of time answering questions about library research, from where to find relevant articles on a specific topic to how to correctly format your citations and bibliographies. We have compiled the top ten questions about library research and put all the answers in one place for you.
- How can I tell if my article is scholarly or peer reviewed? answer
- How do I find an article on my topic? answer
- How do I find a book on my topic? answer
- Where can I find the specific article database I need? answer
- How can I find a video/DVD? answer
- How do I cite sources in my paper? answer
- How do I get the materials my instructor put on Reserve?answer
- Can I get a book that’s not available on campus?
- How do I get help writing my paper? answer
- Where can I get individualized research help from a librarian? answer
For more information, how-to videos, and more, see the Library Instruction website.