Finding books in MadCat can be a bit cumbersome. For the most part, search results are going to be limited by the amount of information that is present in any particular book record. The general principle here is to search for a book that may contain a chapter about your topic. Think broad.
- Start by using the "Guided Search."
- Use your own words. (Don't use AND, OR, or NOT. They don't work in the guided search.)
- Think broad.
- Use a question mark (?) to account for variant endings of a rood word
- e.g. represent? will find materials with representation, representative, etc.
- Find a good book, and click on the title for more information.
- Look at the subject headings field for more search term ideas. Maybe even click on them.