Use RefWorks to help format your bibliographies for your Genetic Engineering
presentations. Use this Quick
to get started.
Directions for transferring your journal article records into RefWorks
* Import records from CAB or Agricola into RefWorks
1. Click in the box to the left of desired records
2. Click on the Disk icon at the right of the screen.
3. Click in the radio button to the left of Export to Refworks.
4. Select desired save options.
5. Click on OK in the upper right of screen.
records from Ecology Abstracts or Environmental Science & Pollution
1. Select citations to save by clicking the check box next to each citation.
2. Click on RefWorks on the top right of the screen.
3. Make sure the radio button is selected for Marked Records.
5. Click on Export to RefWorks.
records from Proquest Newspapers.
1. Click in the box to the left of desired records or check the box to
the left of Mark All.
Note: Mark All only marks the records on the page, not all the records
retrieved from a search.
2. Click on Export at the top of the results list.
3. Click on Export Directly to RefWorks.