Library Course Pages (LCPs) are customized web pages for a course and make it easy to find the right library resources - fast!
You'll find things like:
- Your course reserves - both e-reserves and reserves in campus libraries
- Quick links to services like article delivery and RefWorks
- Quick links to the best search engines for your class assignments
- Tips on getting started and getting unstuck
Access via MyUW
- Login to MyUW (http://my.wisc.edu)
- Go to the Learning tab.
- The My Courses module lists all your current courses. Locate the appropriate course.
- If a course has a Library Course Page (LCP), a button labeled Library/Reserves is visible. Not all courses have an LCP and therefore, this button.
- Click the link to go to the LCP
Here is a screenshot of a typical My Courses module:
Access via Learn@UW
- Login to Learn@UW (https://learnuw.wisc.edu)
- Find the link labeled Library/Reserves in the upper left navbar. Contact your instructor if the link is not visible.
- Click the link to go to the Library Course Page (LCP). Not all courses have a customized LCP with library reserves and materials. If no customised LCP exists for the course, the link directs you to a default LCP with quick links to general library resources and services.
Here is a screenshot of a typical Library/Reserves link:
Access via Moodle / eCOW
All eCOW courses contain links to LCP content when it is available for the course. Other library materials may also be included. Login to your eCOW course as usual and look for the LCP widget.
Other Moodle courses will only contain links to an LCP if the instructor has included it. Use MyUW if the link is not available in your Moodle course.